Marki Lemons-Ryhal is one of the Women’s Council of REALTORS® PMN Designation Speakers. Before the opening sessions, WCR hosts two Performance Management Network courses that are designed to give real-world tools to assist REALTORS® in growing successful businesses. Marki presented the new Networking and Referral Course for agents seeking to build their knowledge lead generation by referral. The PMN designation is focused on helping agents show their clients that they are committed to ongoing education.
The Networking and Referrals course was redesigned to include a more effective way to network and build better connections locally and nationally. Marki shared how to:
- Use technology to leverage connections.
- Access the Evernote app to quickly connect with agents using a business card scanner that allows agents to sync with LinkedIn in a real-time environment. Just scan the agent’s business card with Evernote and if the agent is on LinkedIn, Evernote will provide the LinkedIn logo.
- Take a selfie with your new connection and tag that person on Facebook.
- Follow up before heading home. If you follow up before leaving you’re more likely to remember the new connection.
- Thank your new connection on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn and remind your new contact where you met at the 2015 convention.
Agents were empowered to take action NOW!