Professionals often talk in their own business language. Professionals don’t talk in a manner in which consumers actually search the internet. We tell Google, we tell Bing, we tell Ask.com exactly what we are looking for at all times. There is a tool called adwords.google.com that tells me how people search the internet. Before I talk on Internet I always know what I’m going to talk about. I talk about what Google tells me to talk about based on how people search the internet for what I’m offering. Yes, I’m very strategic in all my online conversations, I don’t just do anything to do it. Everything is done with a purpose and that includes utilizing social media.
When you return home and put to use all of the great strategies, tips, and tools you learned at the REALTORS® Conference & Expo, always research how people search the internet for what you have to offer to increase your probability of being found.
Yes, you can set up a Google Adwords account without providing credit card information.
- First you need a Google Account to sign up and access AdWords for the first time. Let’s assume you have that already, if you have a Gmail account.
- Go to http://adwords.google.com and sign in with your Google account details. STOP and read this entire section before you click on anything else. I said STOP, don’t push not another button.
- You will see now a screen like the one below.
- If you want to bypass billing you must click on the “Skip the guided setup.” link at the top of the page.
- If you have already tried this with your current Gmail email you will need a new Gmail email to bypass the billing loop you are currently in. The only way to not get in the billing loop is to click on “Skip the guided setup” button.