The 2015 REALTOR® Magazine Good Neighbor Award winners have been announced! Visit realtor.org/gna to read their stories and watch their videos.
Congratulations to all the winners and special congratulations to John Kersten for winning the 2015 web choice award. He will receive an additional $1,000 for his charity, Easter Seals Michigan.
- Daniel L. Goodwin, The Inland Real Estate Group Inc., Oak Brook, Ill. for founding New Directions Housing Corp.
- Nancy E. Hines, CRS, GRI, F.C. Tucker Co. Inc., Avon, Ind. for cofounding Ovar’coming Together, Inc.
- John Kersten, CRB, Century 21 Town & Country, Utica, Mich., for raising $15 million for Easter Seals Michigan
- Barbara Mills, RE/MAX Realty One, Inverness, Fla., for founding Operation Welcome Home
- Susan Stearns, GRI, Berkshire Hathaway, California Properties, Calabasas, Calif., for serving New Horizons for 30 years.
“This year’s Good Neighbor Award winners work tirelessly to improve the lives of so many individuals and families, and enhance communities across the country,” says NAR President Chris Polychron, executive broker of 1st Choice Realty in Hot Springs, Ark. “Their passion, dedication, and commitment of this year’s winners serve as an inspiration to us all.”
REALTOR® Magazine’s Good Neighbor Awards program is supported by primary sponsor Liberty Mutual Insurance (Booth #2045) and by realtor.com® (Booth #311). Each winner receives a $10,000 grant and travel expenses to attend the REALTORS® Conference & Expo in San Diego, where they will receive their awards. Hear their stories of volunteering and community service during the General Session on Saturday, November 14 at 4:00pm.